January 28, 2014

Better Citi Executive AAdvantage Bonus - 100,000 Miles

The Citi Executive World MasterCard AAdvantage offer I posted about over the weekend just got even better.  Via The Points Guy at this link, you can earn up to 100,000 American Airlines miles after spending $10,000 in three months.  The offer also comes with a $200 statement credit reducing the annual fee to $250 for the first year.

I've had a few people ask me if they should pull the trigger on the offer (I already did on Saturday at the lower bonus).  I absolutely think you should.  These types of offers only come around a few times a year so if you have plans to book a trip on American (or OneWorld partners) this could be a huge help.  The minimum spend threshold is steep but there are ways to minimize the impact.  The offer likely won't last long so take advantage if you can.

Sorry for all the posts on the same (or similar) topic.  I will try to mix it up over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment